gbodyforum.com stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLICK79WGN

G-Body Guru
Nov 6, 2008
LaPorte,Tx
maximus84 said:
If costs are reasonable,I'm interested! 8)

Same here

SScamino

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2009
fishersville, Virginia
I'll take 2 or 3

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
10 bucks is too much to support a free site with tons of useful info and resources?! wow........probably less than you spend on a normal trip to a fast food joint. Regardless..... I think the reason they were 10 is because they are 2 color and its way more work for the vinyl guy to make them then a single color. Email him for a quote on a single color and size will definitely make it cheaper. As far as the colors if you would like I can do the art work for you to send to the guy just pm me your email and the colors or color you want and Ill send it over to you.

outsider_27

G-Body Guru
Mar 23, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
fodoimp said:
10 bucks is too much to support a free site with tons of useful info and resources?! wow........probably less than you spend on a normal trip to a fast food joint. Regardless..... I think the reason they were 10 is because they are 2 color and its way more work for the vinyl guy to make them then a single color. Email him for a quote on a single color and size will definitely make it cheaper. As far as the colors if you would like I can do the art work for you to send to the guy just pm me your email and the colors or color you want and Ill send it over to you.

I think if it was done through the website they would be done cheaper. Bulk rates are normally cheaper than single rates.

fodoimp

Master Mechanic
Oct 8, 2006
Southern New Jersey
yes I realize that however it will be next to impossible to get everyone to agree on one sticker. I was just saying if you wanted one in custom colors to match/accent your car then they are available through this guy and ill be glad to help with the artwork.

maximus84

Master Mechanic
Aug 8, 2008
Fidalgo Island,Washington
outsider_27 said:
fodoimp said:

I think if it was done through the website they would be done cheaper. Bulk rates are normally cheaper than single rates.
Thats what I thought! And yes,$10 is too much for a sticker for me right now! I have no job,because I am the only family member who stepped up to care for my mother with Alhiemers. The fact that I have no income is bad,but the worse thing is that she no longer knows I'm her son.So,yes,I'm looking at prices of things alot closer these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor