GBodyForum Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I forgot the most important part of the equation; you need to have at least 2 aftermarket gauges that arn't hooked up or painted interior panels otherwise the stickers will cost you HP. :lol:

1fast87olds

Greasemonkey
Feb 18, 2006
St. Albans Wv
+10 on the Gbody stickers !!!!!!!! :D

Chevyman85 said:
I forgot the most important part of the equation; you need to have at least 2 aftermarket gauges that arn't hooked up or painted interior panels otherwise the stickers will cost you HP. :lol:

Sounds good but I have 1 gauge I did not hook up yet and 1/2 my interior is dyed. So in ur theory I should only lose 2.5 hp. :lol:

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
So we're pretty much set on the idea of some kind of stickers, yeah? :D

What kinds? A "rear window" type and a smaller "quarter window" type? With what on it? The site logo? Something else?

Maybe we need a t-shirt design contest or something! I've started work on a couple, and haphazardly threw some stuff up on cafe press w/ the site logo (check the gear link up top) Including a bumper sticker and a smaller sticker, but I get where you guys are coming from w/ the cut-out window decals.

What kind of swag are we talking about here? So far we've got a guy who can get us decals and now a guy who does shirts! :D

Thoughts on a t-shirt contest?

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
I think you should get two sizes. A smaller one to fit on the side window, and a larger one for the rear. I like the idea of silver w/ blue out lining that would look really good. As far as T-Shirts go I think having a contest would be a great idea! Lets see what people can come up with! :D

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
The ones I get for the shop run about 12" for the small ones, and 24" for the windshield banners..

Anything smaller than 12" and they're kinda hard to read..

Also, once you jump into multi-color vinyl, the price goes way up..just a consideration..

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I think that a neat idea for a shirt would be to have a small logo of GBodyforum.com on the chest on the front, then on the back, have a GBodyforum.com logo, then those little cartoon images, or like outline pictures of a bunch of G bodies. Like a Monte SS, 442, GP, GN, etc. So that people who aren't in on the know don't think that G-Body stands for something sexual. lol.

:wink:

And also, count me in on a rear window logo and a couple quarter window sizes too!

8)

Represent!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Cool ideas. Gotta get this calendar in the can first, then I (we?) can start working on some of this other stuff....

averagewhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jun 7, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Sounds like a solid game plan. If anyone is interested in my shirt idea, I could make an extremely rough draft to give you guys some sort of idea...

And yeah, with a few guys knowing decal people, i'm sure we could get these decals out real soon! I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor