Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Here's what we were greeted with this morning:

View attachment 186086

Our property line runs down to where the fence does a 90. I haven't even been over there yet... so much space.
You do not seem like a white fence kinda guy...smh.

Can we visit when it's warmer? I want to break in the neighbors to your antics. 😀

Took the TBSS for school pick up. And when we got home Tatiana and I did some recon of the town in the Kitty... and it is a town in the purest sense. Tiny.

PXL_20211027_225521467.jpgPXL_20211027_224659907.jpg

How long can you run around with your personalized plates from Ontario?

I suspect you’ll have to give em up?

That sucks.

How long can you run around with your personalized plates from Ontario?

I suspect you’ll have to give em up?

That sucks.

90 days I think. Most of them expire in a few days anyway. We have six sets of personalized plates, at their current rate that is a lot of money down the toilet. But, most were purchased before Ontario made them cost as much as a mortgage payment.

Here I can buy replacements for about $95 a plate, and I only need one for the back.

Remember this move was all qualitative. We didn't care what it "cost".

And that is the last of it. All tucked away until called upon again. Thankfully it won't be underfoot.

PXL_20211028_203643019.jpgPXL_20211028_221809700.jpg

Now to organize and assemble!

Mike ,
I am impressed with the speed & execution of your family's move.

My house in Toronto is currently on the market, and should be sold Monday evening.

I can only hope my outcome is as positive as yours !

Did someone say wagon's West ?

I found out it's as long of a drive from my house to Saskatoon as it is to Dallas.

Looking forward to seeing the projects start to make progress again

I found out it's as long of a drive from my house to Saskatoon as it is to Dallas.

Looking forward to seeing the projects start to make progress again
Saskatoon to anywhere good is the same distance.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor