Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Saskatoon to anywhere good is the same distance.

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF
I dunno, it sounds a lot better than a lot of places down here....

Mike ,
I am impressed with the speed & execution of your family's move.

My house in Toronto is currently on the market, and should be sold Monday evening.

I can only hope my outcome is as positive as yours !

Did someone say wagon's West ?

We'd never wanted out of a situation so badly. Seems Waterloo is going full woke. WTF?

Nice to hear you are going to be a millionaire! Bring those money bags out here - so much more room to breathe.

I dunno, it sounds a lot better than a lot of places down here....

People kept calling me "bud" on the phone today. I was blushing.

People kept calling me "bud" on the phone today. I was blushing.
If you tell me 80s music and pop culture are popular in those parts I may need to look I to emigration.

A couple months of cold is a small price to pay to get away from all the retarded social and political BS that keeps festering and growing all over round these parts.

I let my brother in law drive my Hellcat tonight. First on 500hp mode, and then on 717hp. In street mode with full traction control on.

I think I need a new driver's seat now.

Also learned that when making a right off the highway you pull onto the shoulder: because safety!

And now we see yet another of the Hunnert and One uses for a cherry picker, extracting your two post lift from a travel box.

Nick

Reactions: motorheadmike

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor