Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Male Genital Assessor

Season 3 Episode 24 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha
Reactions: Longroof79
Does Saskatchewan have much for herds? I know Montana does. Could get into working with bulls for insemination

Controlled:

doughnut frosting GIF

Chaotic:

fox frosting GIF by MasterChef Junior

Why Bow and Arrows? Why not a CrossBow equpped with a clip that feeds multiple arrows? Or a rubber band powered machine gun that fires arrows fed by a clip? All kinds of neat and functional weapons of venison acquisition if you surf the Yoop Tube.

Nick

Controlled:

doughnut frosting GIF

Chaotic:

fox frosting GIF by MasterChef Junior
I almost..... ALMOST feel like we've gone too far with this one... which is unusual because historically I'm the one who goes there.

Reminds me of an old job where the junior managing partner declared in a meeting as a result "well, I think that's definitely the first time the words demon cum have been uttered in this or any other office. Ever."

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor