Glove box electronics help

Status
Not open for further replies.

el corvino

Greasemonkey
Aug 23, 2015
Trying to figure out my 87 Cutlass Supreme glove box. The box on the right looks to hold a light bulb. The two slits on the right almost look like there should be a fuse in there??? The power trunk button doesn't work - I even put a new electric release motor in the trunk in case it had died and checked per the manual Fuse K and M that control the glove box light as well as the electric trunk release, both were intact. Any ideas? Also, is there supposed to be a fuse on the right side in the glove box? If not, what the heck is that for? Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3902.JPG
    IMG_3902.JPG
    316.2 KB · Views: 287

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Bump!

I'd like to know the answers too.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
there is no fuse in the glove box, did you test the wires and fuses with a circuit tester?

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
What is it that plugs in, on the right of that pic?

mr evil

Aug 4, 2009
Sooke, BC, Canada
Nothing. What you see behind there is all part of the light circuit.....if you could see the other side you would know what I mean..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor