Goldie

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjarbau95

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 27, 2022
Elyria, OH
So update. My grandma just informed me my uncles friend Ryan has frame rails for me, all I gotta do is hold them as he welds them in. So that settles that.

Reactions: 1 users

tjarbau95

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 27, 2022
Elyria, OH
Welcome to GBF from Seattle, Wa.
I applaud you for taking it to your step-dad's grave sight.
My 41000 mile '79 El Camino was purchased by both my mother-in-law and sister-in-law, then given to my wife and I in 2013. When my mother-in-law passed away in 2017, I drove it to her funeral service in honor of her. She was an amazing mother-in-law.
I wanted to drive her in his funeral precession but it was being held by probate court and there was also a foot of snow on the ground. I’m not sure the exact mileage on mine. It already had an ODO discrepancy on the title “exceeds mechanical limits” for all I know he could have rolled it twice or 3 times. Wish there was an exact way to figure it out unless it’s on my title but I’m pretty sure it’s titled under whatever the ODO read. I know the motors been rebuilt at least twice to my knowledge. I know it’s been totaled once. Apparently he ran it into a bridge. I’m putting it up on the lift this weekend (hopefully) or sometime soon to see how bent the frame is. I’m hoping it’s not terrible. I’ll take photos when that happens and I’ll consistently upload them as I do more stuff. Maybe all around discs? Hopefully I can just have a 350 fall in my lap.

Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
I wanted to drive her in his funeral precession but it was being held by probate court and there was also a foot of snow on the ground. I’m not sure the exact mileage on mine. It already had an ODO discrepancy on the title “exceeds mechanical limits” for all I know he could have rolled it twice or 3 times. Wish there was an exact way to figure it out unless it’s on my title but I’m pretty sure it’s titled under whatever the ODO read. I know the motors been rebuilt at least twice to my knowledge. I know it’s been totaled once. Apparently he ran it into a bridge. I’m putting it up on the lift this weekend (hopefully) or sometime soon to see how bent the frame is. I’m hoping it’s not terrible. I’ll take photos when that happens and I’ll consistently upload them as I do more stuff. Maybe all around discs? Hopefully I can just have a 350 fall in my lap.
Disc all around is nice, can be done for a decent price if you aren't a dummy like me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor