Like it???
AeroGN4.jpg

Aero87GN.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
I guess it would grow on me, I like it cuz it's different. But I do like the regular GN.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
Looks like a head turner no matter if its a original GN or not.....

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
There has been a lot of debate as to whether or not the aerocoupe cars used the same glass as the greenhouse Caprice's from '77-'79 I think, and while it's similar, it's not the same. The G-body version is longer and the B-body version is more symetrical in terms of height and length.

Look close guys. The first few pics are photochopped to include the seam for the trunk, in the last few, you can see it's not there and that the glass is just sitting on the back, so doesn't appear to have been done, yet...

And I love it! Who cares if it's an original GN? Between '86 and '87, they built over 35,000 turbo Buicks, so I'm sorry, but it's not like they're that rare of a car, even these days. I've wanted to build an aerocoupe Olds for sometime now, and somebody made a pic the other day, and now I want to do it even more!

You've got your work cut out for you, so get to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor