Gray Man, Inc.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Made another expensive trip to home depot.
Prices keep going up but at least the quality sucks. It was cold this morning so I didn't get down there to work until almost 1. Started by re-squaring the man door. I did realize it until last week but it wasn't fully latching and a good stiff shoulder to the strike side popped it right open. All better now.

Then I built a quick form and dug out some gravel.

I sawed an old T-post in half and pounded it in just for fun. Tossed in some filler that I needed to dispose of too.

It was kind of inconvenient because the tractor refused to start and I couldn't move the trailer. About 1/4 of the slab was under the LR corner of it. Good enough for who it's for. Ready for a compressor as soon as it's cured.

Last thing I did was measure and lay out the bathroom framing. Ran out of steam and quit for the day.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
Somehow I got lost back on page 2 of this thread. Just caught up and it's coming along nicely! That lift looks sweet😉

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Bathroom is 98% framed. I came up (2) 2x6s short in my count somehow. One more for the far left and one to cut into blocking between the tails above the top plate. At least I can finish the wiring though. Still need to anchor the sill plates too.
20201124_124010.jpg
20201124_172916.jpg

Bonus footage: smell Camino made a dump run today. Hasn't been moved in 6 weeks but fired right up. Ran like a champ.
20201124_110934.jpg

• Winner
Reactions: 8 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Haven't picked up the 2x6s yet but I got the switches mounted and wired. Wired and mounted the welder plug too. So at this point the only wiring left is whatever I decide to do in the bathroom and I think I'm going to put an outdoor outlet near the compressor in the corner under the lean-to. That'll give me a place to plug in the automatic tank drain and maybe a battery charger or block heater if I ever need to.

Reactions: 9 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Haven't updated in a while so here you go. Compressor is in and plumbed.

I ran air hoses above the trusses to a reel on the hoist and another drop by the door.

Put a couple shelves in the corner to get motorcycle stuff all in one place. Then shuffled junk.

I hauled a lot of the stuff I had left in my dad's shop over and moved in. I'm pretty much to the point where I'm ready to go to work so the Prison Planet thread is officially closed.

Reactions: 10 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Gathered up some spares and got them ready for Craigslist.

Wish me luck.

Reactions: 7 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Gathered up some spares and got them ready for Craigslist.

Wish me luck.

Trade ya for a half chewed stick of gum, some pocket lint, and a bundle of cat hair I grabbed from under the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
If you're talking about the TH-425 core, it's a deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor