Gray Man, Inc.

Nov 4, 2012
I definitely get that. We all have to cull the herd every now and again. Kinda why I sold my 3 series. Now if I could get over the sentimental attachment I have to the Ford I might be able to get my sh*t together.

Also you have me kinda wanting one of those TWs. I'm cycle-logically impaired but they look like a blast and being a dual sport I could probably get some actual use out of one.

Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I definitely get that. We all have to cull the herd every now and again. Kinda why I sold my 3 series. Now if I could get over the sentimental attachment I have to the Ford I might be able to get my sh*t together.

Also you have me kinda wanting one of those TWs. I'm cycle-logically impaired but they look like a blast and being a dual sport I could probably get some actual use out of one.
You just need another chainsaw, riding mower or blower 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
You just need another chainsaw, riding mower or blower 🤣

Like I need a hole in my head... I actually sold a couple of saws a few weeks ago. I think I only have like 11 or 12 now...

No more mowers or blowers. Just have to maintain the ones I have.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Like I need a hole in my head... I actually sold a couple of saws a few weeks ago. I think I only have like 11 or 12 now...

No more mowers or blowers. Just have to maintain the ones I have.
Just being a smart-*ss bud. It's what I do best.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*

They are ridiculously useful and addictive. I loan my spare out to everyone and they're always impressed with how capable they actually are on a tough trail in spite of their goofy style and 13hp. They kind of fall into the "banging a chubby chick" category -- take that for whatever it's worth. A TW is a comfy and capable ride that's dead reliable and will take a lot of sh*t without complaining.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
Just being a smart-*ss bud. It's what I do best.

I know you are, lol. I seriously need to curb that addiction though. Saws can be a blast, but they are kinda like building those plastic model kits. Once you're done building them, they mostly just sit on a shelf. Especially when you have a dozen of them and you really only use one or two of them.
They are ridiculously useful and addictive. I loan my spare out to everyone and they're always impressed with how capable they actually are on a tough trail in spite of their goofy style and 13hp. They kind of fall into the "banging a chubby chick" category -- take that for whatever it's worth. A TW is a comfy and capable ride that's dead reliable and will take a lot of sh*t without complaining.
I love the pictures that you post of the trips you've taken on them. You may have to school me on them in the near future on what to look out for when buying one.

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Just sold 1 A-833 package. Going in a '66 Nova.

1 1/2 to go.

Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
20210206_144238.jpg

Still not dead yet.

• In Love
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor