Gray Man, Inc.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I didn't do a whole lot Friday, yesterday, or today. Burned some weeds along the driveway. Burn pile was still too wet. Did a couple oil changes. Chased some of my neighbor's sheep off my lawn. Fired up the saws and started cleaning the place up. 1.5 down, 4.5 to go.

Still working on fencing. Decided to expand the garden spot by another 500'. Red posts mark the new corners. I'm also going to replace the 6' posts with 7'ers and the 6' posts will relocate to the top of the hill.

I'm out of fencing materials for now. T-post prices are still about the same as my last batch but the cost of wire field fencing has doubled. Dammit!

Reactions: 5 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The prices are out of this world.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
You guys been pricing for the new place?
Yes, and everything is over budget. The house, the pool, the shop. We're just holding off, doing more homework and saving. With what the fuel cost is about to do, I don't see it getting better this year.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I was mostly curious what you were seeing for fencing costs. My neighbor is subdividing the field between the BroHauler and the red polebarn in my last photo. He had a fencing crew out there last week cross-fencing 5 acre lots. Looks expensive.

Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
I was mostly curious what you were seeing for fencing costs. My neighbor is subdividing the field between the BroHauler and the red polebarn in my last photo. He had a fencing crew out there last week cross-fencing 5 acre lots. Looks expensive.
We haven't gotten that far but it's on the to-do list. We've looked at what's out there and have a good idea of what we want. We need about 1250 feet of fence.

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 4, 2012
You guys know I work for a fence supply/manufacturing company right? And there are branches in Boise and Houston? Texas82GP DRIVEN

• Winner

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
I'm planning to pick up more posts in the morning. Looking for 2x4x48 field fencing next. I need to run around 2200' of it. Probably need to talk to my tax lady to see if I'll have the funds now or need to wait a bit. Then irrigation.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor