Gray Man, Inc.

Just got lucky on a random CL search. Seller was a driveline and truck parts shop that was cleaning out the back room. They had 3 or 4 listings for dusty but uninstalled hitches they just wanted out of the way.

Reactions: 1 users
Too much time on my hands.

Also added this little convenience item. Robbed it off an earlier Forester in the yard on Saturday. No idea why this generation doesn't have them.

There was also one oddball sized lugnut I replaced. The relay is for the factory foglights I'm going to install later.

Reactions: 5 users
Too much time on my hands.

Also added this little convenience item. Robbed it off an earlier Forester in the yard on Saturday. No idea why this generation doesn't have them.

There was also one oddball sized lugnut I replaced. The relay is for the factory foglights I'm going to install later.
Poor poor supervibe... watching all this going on...

It's like having the 24 year old replacement move in the house while the current wife hasn't even moved out yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Sharing is caring. There's enough of me to go around.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
20230401_161918.jpg
20230401_161927.jpg
20230401_161940.jpg
20230401_161952.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
I'm at the airport now... are you picking me up or do I need to get an uber?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor