Gray Man, Inc.

Walls painted. Flooring is in the main room. Bathroom floor, kitchen steps, and trim is next.

Reactions: 5 users
I bought some honeysuckle bushes to attract bees and a couple more fruit trees. Currently 4 apple, 4 cherry, 2 Asian pear, 2 plum, a peach, and a nectarine. I'll be adding 2 or 3 next spring after I drop a curly Willow that's in the wrong spot.

But before I cut the curly Willow down, I took 4 cuttings and have some good starts with new growth on them. At least 2 will go in the pasture next to the highway.

My basement starts are doing okay. I'll have another batch starting next weekend.

I'm not sure what these weeds are called but every spring they bloom tiny flowers and turn the hillside purple for about a week.

They've moved the cattle off the stubble and plowed and all the fields around me. The irrigation district started filling canals on Thursday. Things should start greening up soon.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I'm still prepping the Forester to be rotated into duty later this year. Foglights were a pretty easy upgrade. All I needed to do was swap out the combo switch, plug in a relay, and snap the lights in place. The wiring is already there.

The sway bar bushings were a little sloppy so I did all of them. Then I found out that whoever just installed new links on the front stripped out a mounting stud so that little clunk mystery is solved too. New links on order. Along with a few other things.

The most recent upgrades were an additional USB port in the cubby ahead of the shifter and a 110v inverter. Added bonus for the USB port is that it's a volt meter as well. Ignore the deck screws mounting the inverter.
There's a curvature to the back of the console and really long screws and rubber spacers were necessary. There's charge ports all over this thing now.

I'll keep chipping away as I find the time. Meanwhile, Supervibe just keeps snappin' necks and cashin' checks.

Reactions: 5 users
I see the BroHauler is still kicking. Nice.

Inverters are so nice to have. My OTR stint made me really appreciate having one. Even the small one in my F150 is nice for keeping my ancient laptop charged.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
BroHauler is indispensable. I need to build a saw rack of some sort for the back.

An inverter is a necessity for my job. I've had projects where I need to run a laptop hard for 12hrs straight doing reflashes on new cars. Other, more frequent duties, require crash data retrieval in remote locations using equipment that runs on 110v. I have an Ecoflow solar generator that I can use in a pinch but I don't like leaving it in my car when I have to overnight in sketchy cities.

Reactions: 1 users
Went to battle with A-Tiller-The-Hun this morning and blew up the Tecumseh. I guess 110% for 3 straight hours was just more than it could give me. Chopped dirt like a sumbitch until it didn't.
20230429_115043.jpg

I do have a couple spare TW200 engines kicking around. Maybe twin 200s?
20230429_174635.jpg

Naw, I'll probably just bolt a Chynuh motor to it. Maybe fix the Tecumseh later.

Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor