Gray Man, Inc.

Went to battle with A-Tiller-The-Hun this morning and blew up the Tecumseh. I guess 110% for 3 straight hours was just more than it could give me. Chopped dirt like a sumbitch until it didn't. View attachment 219971

I do have a couple spare TW200 engines kicking around. Maybe twin 200s?View attachment 219972

Naw, I'll probably just bolt a Chynuh motor to it. Maybe fix the Tecumseh later.
Isn't this where the so called brain trust is supposed to chime in with the traditional 'ls swap it!!!' comment? :blam:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I was hoping Joe had a big-bore Stihl option.
You could get plow team and do it the old school way... I'm sure you could sneak a couple of the ranchers cattle away for a bit and slip them back before he noticed.

Actually not a joke. I've caught random cattle grazing in my yard.
Resized_Resized_20230128_145602.jpeg

Reactions: 1 user
Isn't this where the so called brain trust is supposed to chime in with the traditional 'ls swap it!!!' comment? :blam:
I might take offense to that if I was a thin skinner from the Land o' Lee :friday:
I was hoping Joe had a big-bore Stihl option.
I thought that was where your update was headed - I was thinking of a 600cc bike powerplant :doh:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
When are you moving into the tiny home?

Reactions: 2 users
Went to battle with A-Tiller-The-Hun this morning and blew up the Tecumseh. I guess 110% for 3 straight hours was just more than it could give me. Chopped dirt like a sumbitch until it didn't. View attachment 219971

I do have a couple spare TW200 engines kicking around. Maybe twin 200s?View attachment 219972

Naw, I'll probably just bolt a Chynuh motor to it. Maybe fix the Tecumseh later.
Chynuh bad.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor