Gray Man, Inc.

Tires held air all the way home, that's a small victory itself in the right direction.

Reactions: DRIVEN
Full support. You definitely needed a new project.

step-brothers-will-ferrell.gif

Reactions: 85442/86buick
It's definitely a black hole level project. The interior is trashed and it'll need work on the floor. The upside is that the transom is pretty solid and all the trim and emblems are there, which is pretty impressive for a 64 year old boat. The motor turns free and feels like it's got some compression. The controls and cables for the Johnson are still there and I'm pretty sure it's all original to the boat. I haven't sifted through all the junk inside yet.

It only needs everything.

It's definitely a black hole level project. The interior is trashed and it'll need work on the floor. The upside is that the transom is pretty solid and all the trim and emblems are there, which is pretty impressive for a 64 year old boat. The motor turns free and feels like it's got some compression. The controls and cables for the Johnson are still there and I'm pretty sure it's all original to the boat. I haven't sifted through all the junk inside yet.

It only needs everything.

EJ25 has been procured. According to the builder, it has all of the appropriate upgrades. Surgery is scheduled for next weekend.
20231010_164344.jpg

My dad had all the upholstery done for his '37 pickup. It's meant to mimic the stuff from the '60s that was in it when he got it. I helped him fit the seat tonight. Needs a little fine tuning, but it's close.
20231013_153403.jpg
20231013_153416.jpg
20231013_153416.jpg
20231013_153501.jpg
20231013_153600.jpg

Wheels and tires are on it too. Next stop is the muffler shop. Then wiring.

Remember the Forester I bought to replace Supervibe? Well, my daughter kept bugging me about it so I made her a deal. She's been driving it to work for a couple months now and it seems to be doing okay. Looks like it's sips a little oil, but I mostly expected that it would.

Today we went out to Silver City because she'd never been up there. We bounced around town and walked the cemetary, then drove up to War Eagle at about 8000'. This was a first time offroading for her and the Forester. Both did great.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor