Gray Man, Inc.

I bought a couple spare swingarms and promptly cut them apart to stretch them 2". I offset the cuts by 2" so that one could be slugged and stitched, while the other will need filler pieces. I finished the easy one today.

I got lazy with the pics as the project progressed. I've got a new front chain guard and swingarm bushings installed. I Ebay'd an XT600 brake rod, which is 2" longer than stock TW. New chain and rear sprocket are ready to go. I'm probably going to order up a Bradley Performance HD rear shock to, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Reactions: 3 users
New impulse buy.

The paint isn't as bad as it looks. It's way, way worse.

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users
I don't think there is a single second gen left with an unfùckedwith wiring harness.

Nice score.

Reactions: 1 user
I honestly haven't dug in that deep. Looks like it's just a sloppy install for the pod gauges. At least they work.
20240226_154346.jpg

Reactions: 2 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor