Happy father's Day

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
No Father's Day posts this year? Here's to all the guys that stuck around to raise their kids. Hang in there. If you are good , you may get promoted to Grandpa.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Happy Father's Day to all you Papas and Grandpas . That goes for you too Mark. Enjoy your day.

Reactions: 4 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
The battleship Texas is in drydock in Galveston. The Battleship Texas Foundation is hosting drydock tours on Sundays to support the restoration. We took Dad down for the tour this morning. Here we are under a 110+ year old Dreadnaught. Happy Father's Day Dad. Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there!

IMG_20230618_171338.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

SS_Malibu

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Sep 27, 2021
Mesa, AZ
My wife and I just came out from Arizona to South Carolina and surprised my dad on father's day. And he sure was surprised.

Happy Father's Day to you all.

Reactions: 4 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor