Dec 23, 2009
Surprise AZ.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, Be safe.
cutepuppy022-thanksgiving.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Likewise everyone . . . as you sit down tomorrow, though, just like here, don't bring up politics.

Family and friends are much more important!!!!!!

• Agree

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Happy Thanksgiving to our friends and neighbours south of the border. I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday with family and friends.

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Happy Thanksgiving to all! As Jack said at the start of this....enjoy family time and don't take anything for granted!
I'm thankful for my awesome wife, beautiful girls, and a great family who has stuck by me through some tough times, might get some ball busting along the way but they never turn their backs!!!!
Also thankful for some true gearhead support with this great hobby we all enjoy, especially my painter who surprised me with a long awaited jambed out cutlass yesterday!
Enjoy the feast, football, and nap time today!

Reactions: 2 users

mando13

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 30, 2016
I would like to wish everyone here at the forum a Happy Thanksgiving. I hope that all of you and your family enjoy this great day.Its time to say Thanks for all the good things that have been granted to us. I hope that this coming year is a good year for all of us with good health.
Have a great day.
Mando

LukeZ

G-Body Guru
Apr 24, 2015
Delaware
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Gozer442

Master Mechanic
Aug 9, 2016
Ontario, Canada
I guess every family has some things to work out during the holidays...

SuperThanksgiving.jpg

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Make sure you have some dead batteries for the TV remote so after you put it on the channel for the football games install the dead batteries in the remote and tell everyone it's busted, no one will know how to change the channel...:)

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor