Resource icon

RESOURCE Hardware / Component Photo Reference Library 2020-09-28

carmangary

G-Body Guru
Oct 13, 2009
Intersting. I thought about doing the same type of thing for a different class of cars that I used to be into but never got too far. Instead of a thread full of random pictures I recommend looking into some sort of free web hosting account where you can create a website with an index or table of contents. It would allow you to categorize and organize in a way that makes sense. It wouldn't be very hard but you might have to learn a little bit of html or how to manage a website.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
great idea, just made it a sticky.

Big_White

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 26, 2012
someone can post a pics of the dashboard hardware please?
i have a lot of bolts and i dont have idea what go to where

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Excellent compilation of hardware, Scott.
Kudos to you my friend. This will be extremely helpful to most of us.

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Thanks Gentlemen,

As always, I appreciate your support. The sticky helps a lot. Now I won't have to chase the post down the page. As far as the website is concerned, nah, barely have time to do what I'm doing. I just know how frustrated I've been over the years when I couldn't find photos of hardware, more specifically, had hardware and didn't know where the heck it went. Hopefully I'll get it organized alphabetically before too long. ...

Big White,

The dash install hardware is under interior. Four long screws, two body bolts and a lag type screw.

Thrasher,

The shims are discontinued but there's a couple of companys that repop them. I'll see if I can dig up the GM number in case you get lucky.

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink: . ...Scott...

thrasher

Greasemonkey
Nov 12, 2013
ssbrewskyaz said:
Thrasher,

The shims are discontinued but there's a couple of companys that repop them. I'll see if I can dig up the GM number in case you get lucky.

Do you recall who makes/sells the repop?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Nice library or pictures. Good job.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor