have you done this before

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettlaage03

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2010
SW Wisconsin
I have sbc truck mounts in the cutlass I have and so did my old one. I know GM did use different mounts in earlier and later vehicles tho.

85CutlassSalonRyder

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2011
Dallas,Texas
If you need some help with your Cutlass, just hit me up anytime man. I stay in Dallas too!

teezyboi817

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 25, 2011
I'm actually in fort worth.......I managed to get the motor and transmission out the trans is a 200 metric and the motor was sold the 350 is about to be pulled as soonas I return home what are some heads up I will need to know when ever I mout the engine and will the 200 metric bolt up to my sbc 350 it makes a u at the top of the transmission that's the only way I know how to identify it...thanks for the help u guys

Dragonist

Master Mechanic
Dec 3, 2010
Dallas, Tx
Well Me and Two can help you out...I'm doing some work on my cutlass friday...we might be able to meet up and do something...my task list envolves installing my 140 amp alternator and installing my fast ratio gear box on my cutlass

85CutlassSalonRyder

Greasemonkey
Jun 4, 2011
Dallas,Texas
teezyboi817 said:
I'm actually in fort worth.......I managed to get the motor and transmission out the trans is a 200 metric and the motor was sold the 350 is about to be pulled as soonas I return home what are some heads up I will need to know when ever I mout the engine and will the 200 metric bolt up to my sbc 350 it makes a u at the top of the transmission that's the only way I know how to identify it...thanks for the help u guys

Yes, your transmission will bolt up to the 350.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor