May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
Reactions: 1 user

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
And that is about exactly what I am looking for; except for one fiddly complication; The ad says it is "currently unavailable" with no eta on when they will be back in stock. BOTHER.

Burning

Greasemonkey
Jul 9, 2020
Bardstown, KY
Thats the one I used too except in the natural aluminum finish not black

On my car, this one would not work (SS11008) with the holley motor mounts. The Holley 302-2 which while may look similar is not the same as the Super Shops.

The actual pan is not as wide on the Holley 302-2 as it is on the Super shops. That little bit of width on the Super Shops hit my K member.

Not sure if this helps anyone.

Reactions: 1 users

wskirvin

Master Mechanic
May 22, 2017
Indianapolis, In
On my car, this one would not work (SS11008) with the holley motor mounts. The Holley 302-2 which while may look similar is not the same as the Super Shops.

The actual pan is not as wide on the Holley 302-2 as it is on the Super shops. That little bit of width on the Super Shops hit my K member.

Not sure if this helps anyone.
Ahh okay, I didn't know that. I used the ICT adjustable block adapters with UMI mounts and it was tight against the crossmember, but still cleared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor