Heads-up for everybody

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Somehow I missed this, many have responded, but I wanted to post this in the main forum, since the classifieds don't always show up as new posts (at least for me).

Our good friend Kevin has many things that are hard to find up for sale, items that just are not available in the yards anymore in most places. You would do well to slide on over and check it out. As many have posted, Kevin is a seller of the finest character, and very easy to work with. I wish everyone that sells online was as beyond reproach as he is.

This was in no way at Kevin's request, I just felt that everyone should be aware this opportunity, and to know the caliber of person they would be doing business with.

See this thread https://gbodyforum.com/threads/parts-clear-out.87187/

• Agree
Reactions: 8 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Agreed.

Not just harder to find, but, very clean and good quality as well.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Somehow I missed this, many have responded, but I wanted to post this in the main forum, since the classifieds don't always show up as new posts (at least for me).

Our good friend Kevin has many things that are hard to find up for sale, items that just are not available in the yards anymore in most places. You would do well to slide on over and check it out. As many have posted, Kevin is a seller of the finest character, and very easy to work with. I wish everyone that sells online was as beyond reproach as he is.

This was in no way at Kevin's request, I just felt that everyone should be aware this opportunity, and to know the caliber of person they would be doing business with.

See this thread https://gbodyforum.com/threads/parts-clear-out.87187/
Brian,
Thank you for bringing that to everyone's attention. Kevin is undoubtedly the best of the best.

Last edited:
  • Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
:bump:

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Just saw this post....Brian thank you so much for the kind words!

ELCAM

Royal Smart Person
Jun 19, 2021
Did business with Kevin too, great deal, great parts and great service.

Be warned the USPS had a little trouble finding that far away exotic land of Canada, it took 5+ weeks for a letter to get there. The parts took a week to get back here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor