Hello From Michigan! 79 Grand Prix

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalidromos13

Master Mechanic
Oct 12, 2016
Palmdale, CA
Welcome to the forum! That is one nice GP! Look like a survivor! I love it! Haha Is it original paint and vinyl?
What engine/trans does it have?

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Welcome from Canada! That's one nice looking GP, looks like it was well worth the wait.

Lots of great info here!

buzz77

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2013
That is gorgeous! I too have a 79 GP with T-tops but mine is a rust bucket im trying to rescue. 008.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
welcome from a former michiganian! lived just outside Sault ste marie when I was little, and grew up in Rochester. still have relatives in Mt Clemens... If you know Buck's garage, my grandfather was the original "Buck".

the 78-80 models are really gaining popularity again, and you'll find alot of them here!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
welcome from Ontario, that is one of the nicest 79 GP's I have seen....

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Welcome to the site from Houston. Beautiful car! Let's see some more pics and hear some more about it.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

454GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Jul 27, 2016
Lehi, Utah
Wow--your GP is gorgeous, and I am totally envious of your t-tops.

• Agree

vanrah

G-Body Guru
Apr 16, 2013
Near Afton, Wisconsin
Welcome AJ from across the lake. I've been sending you warm weather, Ok damn Hot weather hope ya like it. As it's better than shoveling snow?? Oh I do like the color of your new ride, but I may be bias?? Consider spraying some spray oil up into the door drain holes, enough so it runs back out when ya quit driving it this season. This method is nearly as good as rust proofing? And will slow down the process of door bottoms turning into swiss cheese. Maybe inside the trunk where the floor meets the rear quarter. Take care Ole' Bob.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor