HID Headlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

monte olrac

G-Body Guru
Feb 11, 2009
Wichita damn Falls Tx.
You can upgrade one or the other or both, doesn't really matter. as long as they come on for inspection you should be ok. also I wouldn't completely cut of the connector /harness to your old lights of H4, some state require stock style headlights, so you can always change them back quick if you need to.

firstclass305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 3, 2010
monte olrac said:
You can upgrade one or the other or both, doesn't really matter. as long as they come on for inspection you should be ok. also I wouldn't completely cut of the connector /harness to your old lights of H4, some state require stock style headlights, so you can always change them back quick if you need to.

lol i would say i'm glad i live in fl they quite the inspections back in the late 90's!! granted all those employees were BEYOND crooked! but i think im gonna opt out for the h4 hid relay harness and make it easier on myself and the wife :lol: .... what do you think about the black headlights my ss is yellow with black detailing so i was thinking the black housing would be sweet

firstclass305

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Mar 3, 2010
hey whats going on monte olrac i finally picked up the harness but it seams the socket that goes into the oem harness only has 2 prongs a black and red connector.. i see there are three prongs on the oem bulbs and was curious to know whether this is supposed to be that way of of its missing the third prong

CuttyKid442

Apprentice
Jan 4, 2008
Washington,DC
Anybody ever checked out eurolamps.com? They sell really good conversion kits.
I have to buy some more due to the fact that I had the conversion kits in the trunk of my BMW when it was stolen a week ago.
Code:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor