Holley G-Body LS swap infotainment thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS8UUP

n00b
Sep 19, 2018
Saving for updates. About to start on an LS3/TR6060 swap in my Regal using the Holley system.

E84MC

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2019
Do you or anyone know if these mounts lower or raise the engine? I’ve heard both from different people/websites

E84MC

Apprentice
Jan 10, 2019
Did you have any issues with the tunnel when fitting the trans? Pretty soon I am wanting to use these same parts with a T56.

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
My understanding is it keeps the motor pretty much in the original stock location, but low enough that most stock oil pans dont work (lower than most swap mounts). I had no clearance issues with the 4L80e, you can even easily get the trans cooler lines on and off as long as you have 90s on the trans side. Even with the 1 7/8" headers there are no clearance issues anywhere.

Reactions: 4 users

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Thanks for sharing. Good info.

Reactions: 1 user

FastCraig

Master Mechanic
Sep 11, 2017
Huntington, WV
Did you use the truck accessories? Any clearance issues with the PSP pulley?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor