How do you guys fund your G body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Cashier at K-mart. It's a noble profession, if I say so myself. Average 25-30 hours a week plus school at 8.25/hr. Not bad for a 17 year old. :D
"For $6 an hour, you're lucky I'm wearing pants." ~John Caparulo

Reactions: 1 users

81_El_Homewrecker

Greasemonkey
Oct 26, 2015
Cashier at K-mart. It's a noble profession, if I say so myself. Average 25-30 hours a week plus school at 8.25/hr. Not bad for a 17 year old. :D
"For $6 an hour, you're lucky I'm wearing pants." ~John Caparulo

Very noble indeed! Lol

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
use to work on aircraft and now I'm a sole practitioner paralegal, figure it's a good profession to be in so I can defend myself if any of those planes crash

81_El_Homewrecker

Greasemonkey
Oct 26, 2015
use to work on aircraft and now I'm a sole practitioner paralegal, figure it's a good profession to be in so I can defend myself if any of those planes crash

Lmfao! That's where you learned everything from the other thread! I was thinking "this guy has to have some law training." I worked with guys at the railroad who used to work for the airlines and they were the worst...no offense! They treated these locomotives like they were gonna fly. All they needed to go was hook up to a train and make it out of the yard, then it was someone else's problem lol

dr78442

G-Body Guru
Mar 15, 2010
massapequa park NY
Foreman for Long Island Railroad in the maintenance of equipment department. 16 years here and worked for a Ford dealer for 5 years prior. No complaints keeps the toys going

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
I am a "heavy equipment mechanic" that works on 15ft Toro 580d and Jacobsen Lawn mowers for the City of Denver, Good pay and benefits but not enough to strike it rich lol!! I have worked on everything from a refuse trucks, street sweepers, snow plows, light, medium and heavy duty vehicles from greasing them, changing oils to replacing pumps, transmissions, hydraulic cylinders and everything in between! BUT unfortunately I have to work a second job to fund my spending habits....lol!!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I sell crystal meth out of my house.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
G-Body of the Month
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor