How many people actually drive their gbodies daily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmsteen

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 16, 2012
Drove this girl through rain, snow, or shine in South Dakota for 4 years until about 4 months ago. Its getting some needed attention in bodywork then back on the street!

mymonte-1.jpg

YGspider

G-Body Guru
May 13, 2012
Ontario Canada Eh
Just got my Beast on the road July 10th lol the Buick Century went into the Garage and the cutlass and are brand new sierra are are two Main Cars now. With the 3.8 I can enjoy driving everyday with a good milage I swear it has better millage then the 2002 Buick century we have. But mabey im just dreaming lol.

Attachments

• Side shot 2.jpg
    Side shot 2.jpg
    506.1 KB · Views: 468

shanghaismith

Greasemonkey
Mar 5, 2010
Macon, GA
Anubis said:
Still looking good Larry!....Where the heck did Oldspower go anyway?
I don't know whats going on at OP. Hey, did you see my latest times? I ran a 12.05!

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
shanghaismith said:
Anubis said:
Still looking good Larry!....Where the heck did Oldspower go anyway?
I don't know whats going on at OP. Hey, did you see my latest times? I ran a 12.05!

Cars looking great. I havent been able to get on oldspwr for a long while..strange

Evan11

Royal Smart Person
Apr 17, 2009
Southern Indiana
here's a daily driver..my '85 Cutlass "Salon Clone" sitting on hurst wheels. engine is a 350 Sbo with headers, th-350 trans with shift kit. converted to bucket seats, console, f-41 suspension braces.

Attachments

• cutlass new.jpg
    cutlass new.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 407

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
Evan's 85 said:
here's a daily driver..my '85 Cutlass "Salon Clone" sitting on hurst wheels. engine is a 350 Sbo with headers, th-350 trans with shift kit. converted to bucket seats, console, f-41 suspension braces.

Looks like a clean ride Evan. I like the fact that you kept it all Oldsmobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor