Hunting 2020

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
In NY you can only use a crossbow during bow season with a doctor's note.... he wasn't baiting you. Calm down.
NJ is oddly forgiving in small ways. Two examples:

1) OBD1 an older cars don't require inspection let alone emissions testing.
2) Game Dept. recognizes that a crossbow is a bow.

On the other hand, a stint in rehab in 1996 came up on a local detective's radar while processing my firearm permit request, and I was told that I would need a doctor's note, stating I was sane, to realize my second amendment rights in New Jersey.

I had an 1898 Mauser and a 22 rimfire SAR while I lived in Ohio in the early '00s, and bought them in 10 min. Sold them both after a few years... kinda useless when I lived in apartments during young adult life.

Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Do we keep this one rolling for this year, or start a new one for this year's hunting season?

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Do we keep this one rolling for this year, or start a new one for this year's hunting season?
Considering nobody has posted any results yet I vote we give you the honors of starting a new thread.

Reactions: 1 users

doood

Amateur Mechanic
Sep 24, 2020
Let a small doe walk past me at 25yds tonight... she was with a big doe I couldn't get in the sights. Hope I don't regret not taking it.

Reactions: 1 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Shot a buck tonight right before dark. Didn't get a pass through, but the arrow broke off inside.

Now is the sickening waiting game to give him time.

Stay tuned......

Reactions: 3 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Shot a buck tonight right before dark. Didn't get a pass through, but the arrow broke off inside.

Now is the sickening waiting game to give him time.

Stay tuned......
Give him two hours, go follow the blood trail a little. You'll know if you should back out or keep tracking. Keep us updated!

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
IMG_20211020_230502213.jpg

Tailgate picture that I usually end up with, but nice 7 point none the less.

• Winner
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor