Hurst Olds Lightning Rods

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Well lets bug him, I may have a lead on a used set local. Just don't know if I can scratch the funds together to get them.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Any movement on these? Hurst had a pole at one point for bringing back the shifter, but I haven't heard anything.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
I have pruned this thread back to a point before it turned into a reality TV style drama festival. If there are legal matters in play then here is not the place to be airing things out. Because frankly I don't need or want to get involved. I'm not taking any sides in this, because I really have no idea what is going on. Can't we all just get along?

drama.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Nfwb2x5.gif

FFS

OK, hopefully we're all on the same page now.... please be all on the same page now.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Thanks Chris!

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO

Bweavy

Master Mechanic
Feb 27, 2009
Bethel N.C. 27812
I'm not one to post e-mails but this was the approval & response. I of course left facts & figures out. Things like this do not happen over night. Especially when you improve something. Then an improved version has to be re submitted for testing.

Brian, Great hearing from you also!!! I am looking forward to working with you on the new products you are planning to bring to market. The address here at Hurst is; 100 Stony Point Road, Suite 125,Santa Rosa, California 95401. Attn; Nate Shelton. I will be looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks Nate

All the BS of not licensed & approved by one character puts an end to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor