I had to post this, feel free to post some good stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
Ok so one day my x-wife and I were coming out the mall (when I still had the Monte SS) and there was this punk a$$ kid in a late 80's mustang 5.0 sitting there reving his engine as some girls were walkin out of the mall. This lil yuppie punk got out of his car and asked me what I thought was so funny. I politely told him that his car was pretty funny!

As you can imagine the lil yuppie punk was upset that I insulted his pretty lil car that mommy and daddy probally bought for him! So he turns to me and asks what I got and I just laughed as I pointed to my ride. He asked me "Whatcha got in that Granny mobile?" I told him that I had a 383 stroker. He had the balls to say that my car was a sh*t box. so I told him to follow me to the car and we would race.

The look on his face was priceless when he heard my baby fire up. I asked him if he was man enough to still wanna race. He was exceptionally touched by the windshield banner that said "pony car killa".

Well we raced..... 3 times....... I beat him by at least 8 car lengths or more each time..... mind you he had a 5speed and I had an auto!

Well I met up with this kid at a Dunkin Donuts a little ways down the road. The funniest part of the story is when his girlfriend got out of the car with him and said "you have to have your parents buy you one of them" I almost peed myself!

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
Another story is one day I was cruisin around minding my own business. Well I was sitting a traffic light when I hear this sound that sounds like a friggin lawn mower on crack. I look over and there was a baby blue 4 door honda civic with chrome spinner hubcaps on it and a fart can. Well I never turn down a race so I started to race him. Well I was about 5 or 6 car lengths ahead of him when I started to slow down cause there was a cop car about a hundred feet in front of me in the other cars lane. Well I slowed down and he smiled at me as he thought that he was gonna win....... right up until he slammed right into the back of the cop car!

Stupid Kids!!

fryer1979

Apprentice
Oct 10, 2007
The Sticks, Ca.
it is always great when you can make some punk look retarted in front of his girlfriend, and I love the honda smashing into the cop car, pure classic. I have so many stories like this as I have been driving my Camaro now for the better part of ten years. I actually had a 16 year old kid tell me that liters were better than cubic inches. Shut him up quick when I said that I had 5.7 liters, a little over three times the liters his little 1.8 honda had. This kid was so full of stuff like that, and he was so proud of what he thought he knew, we just couldn't resist shutting him down completely.

pose_442

Greasemonkey
Feb 12, 2007
Okay, I have one funny story!! This involved my old '99 Lincoln Town Car I used for work (used to travel all over the US for my job).

Me and a buddy were driving down a 4 lane,and this kid in a Front drive Monte Carlo starts revving his car and wants to race!!! I said no dude, I don't want to. Who races a Town Car???

Well, my buddy riding shotgun is talking on his cell phone to another buddy telling him what's going on, then I hear the kid yell, "What's the matter old man, think I'll beat you!!" That pissed me off for two reasons. First, he thought he was cool since his girl and another couple were with him, second, at that time I was only 27!!!!

I loudly said, "Tony, Hit the GD BUTTON!!!!!" He opened the glove box, hit the traction control button and said, "Dude, he's a kid he doesn't know any better!!!!" I started power braking the right rear tire, the light turned green, the kid's face turned white, and I shot ahead by about 10 car lengths before he knew what happened.

Within 5 blocks he was out of sight. My buddy was doing play-by-play on the cell phone, I remember him saying, "No, were not in the T/A, we smoked him in the Lincoln!!!!

Vern

Master Mechanic
Jul 23, 2007
Dayton, OH
The first version of my 509ci Cad powered Cutlass was not the 442. It was an 88 Cutty with 15x7 Olds ralleys 275/60 M&H drag radials and a cheap non matching hood scoop. It had suspension gearing mechanical work done but still looked like trailer park racer at that point.

One day I passed the Dodge dealership where I had previously looked at one of their 500HP 505ci V-10 viper powered pick ups. I think it was stickered at like $52,000. Sure enough it pulled out behind me and run me down. Next light he reved me. I could not believe this was happening it seems to good to be true.

He jumped me on the light but superior traction and a lot less weight soon had me sling shoting past him. By 60ish mph he was two or three car lengths behind me and I saw him climb on the brakes. I checked traffic in front of me and slowed for the up coming light then looked back to see him turning hard to get off on a side street. Yea it made my day. I never saw the truck at the dealership again so never got to find out anymore about it but often thought that if he paid $50 grand to get spanked by the first trailer park Cutlass he saw that he probably was not a happy camper. :)

83cut350chev

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2007
Churchville, PA
GrandPrixJamie said:
Ok so one day my x-wife and I were coming out the mall (when I still had the Monte SS) and there was this punk a$$ kid in a late 80's mustang 5.0 sitting there reving his engine as some girls were walkin out of the mall. This lil yuppie punk got out of his car and asked me what I thought was so funny. I politely told him that his car was pretty funny!

As you can imagine the lil yuppie punk was upset that I insulted his pretty lil car that mommy and daddy probally bought for him! So he turns to me and asks what I got and I just laughed as I pointed to my ride. He asked me "Whatcha got in that Granny mobile?" I told him that I had a 383 stroker. He had the balls to say that my car was a sh*t box. so I told him to follow me to the car and we would race.

The look on his face was priceless when he heard my baby fire up. I asked him if he was man enough to still wanna race. He was exceptionally touched by the windshield banner that said "pony car killa".

Well we raced..... 3 times....... I beat him by at least 8 car lengths or more each time..... mind you he had a 5speed and I had an auto!

Well I met up with this kid at a Dunkin Donuts a little ways down the road. The funniest part of the story is when his girlfriend got out of the car with him and said "you have to have your parents buy you one of them" I almost peed myself!

thats a classic!!! great story!

GrandPrixJamie

Greasemonkey
Oct 4, 2007
Schenectady New York
Yeah.... Gotta love the stories that involve a Gbody beating a Mustang's A$$!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor