Dec 7, 2007
Maryland
Pretty impressive

Griffin84ss

Master Mechanic
Supporting Member
Apr 14, 2017
Corinth Ky
Freaking sick.!!! Wish i knew how to do just a little bit of what they did.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Wow, very cool. Only thing I don't like is. They took away the two things I love about that year of Comaro. The front turn signals and the front split bumper. Now it looks like it was any year Comaro to me. Wonder how much time and money went into that?

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
I think it's pretty extreme. I kind of think it's cool but yet alittle upset they cut up what looks like a decent car. 70 camaro around here is worth some bucks! I think they could have found a rusted out beater to use as they changed everything but firewall, doors, hood, trunk lid and roof.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
My dad knows the guys that run CAL Creations who have won the Ridler award in Detroit a few times and builds like this are $300,000 to 750,000. CAL had one of their builds sell at BJ for over $200K and were whining how they lost a $1/4 Million.

On one of their builds they were talking about how many hours they had forming an inner fender well. I crunched the numbers in my head and I think it was like $7,000 in billable hours... for a pair of inner fenders... just forming the sheet metal... for inner fenders.

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Meh, nothing our own Donovan couldn't handle . . .

Clearly money was no object . . . of course, it is starting to seem that way on mine.
This camaro project started out that way though. Mine is just cuz of all of the surprises I am finding . . . :doh:

And, I will have you know, I dared to dream and I am mounting my conical Airaids in almost exactly the same front corner spots on my 442 . . . :rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor