I might go look at this 84' T-type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , maybe that's a good thing it sold before you could fall in love with it............there are 2 cars local to me , that are both projects & very cool cars . one has sold at a stupidly low ( $1,200 Cad) and the other is asking ...not sure at the moment .
If I had indoor storage for it , I would jump on one of them. But I do not have the space.

Both are 79 442 's

Reactions: motorheadmike
Well , maybe that's a good thing it sold before you could fall in love with it
I agree and at least it's destiny was out of my control from the start.

Better off without that hack job

It is kinda rare. Only 2000 made. Pretty hard to find I would bet.

Was kinda rough, though. A LOT of money to get that one back right. Even if you were modding it.

• Haha
Reactions: TURNA
So what do you know another GN for sale that is identical to the one I was going to look at but now $3500 more so apparently a flipper bought it.

You got it wrong, that was this seller's mother's aunt's cousin's son's dad's car that been drove around town for the past few year. The other seller was some poser that saw it at a cruise & copied it. Nobody ever goes & low balls a car just to resell it ten days later. Just saying. 😉

Nobody ever goes & low balls a car just to resell it ten days later. Just saying. 😉
I get it but I thought maybe the buyer was going there with the same intentions as I would have and was a fan of GN's and actually wanted to turn it into something other than a profit.

Reactions: motorheadmike
But he could of spent a few bucks to atleast make it better than how the other seller had it. If it wasn't for the back ground it looked almost like the original ad.

• Agree
Reactions: 565bbchevy
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor