I Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I went to the local Canadian Tire store and on the way in I dropped off a few $$ for the air cadets who were out there on their donation drive, I enjoy helping them out. On the way out of the store two little sweethearts were selling girl guide cookies. Can't say no to those kids but I don't need any cookies and I've just blown through 1/2 of them with a cup of coffee. If anyone sees me handing over some money to the girl guides please taser me or tackle me or do anything to keep me from getting another box of those additive cookies, the girl guides can keep the money just don't let me get any cookies...:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Hello, I'm from the way ward G body boys club. I'm selling rusty washers to fund our monthly trip to the junk yard. Would you like to buy a box?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor