If the weather is nice, get your g body out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STLRegal

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2007
St.Louis
took mine out yesterday for a last ride before winter. Came back home on a flatbed. I still have to test things but i think the ignition module failed. so much for a last ride.

Look on the bright side it was one “last ride” for the year. Maybe just s little to literal.

abadwillys

Greasemonkey
May 30, 2016
NY
I was out with mine today, A beautiful Fall day here in NY, started off this morning at a Cars & Coffee thing, got some Breakfast, then headed to a Local Car Show, Bench raced there for a coupla hours, then went to a Airport Drags Event at a small local airport. No, i didnt race, I would have liked to but its an Exotic Car club deal, you know Rich boys and their toys! Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Porsches... , spectators in their fancy clothes, drinking wine out of real glasses, totally out of my element.. but i watched for a while.. but got bored quickly, So i took the long way home just to enjoy the Drive. Car performed awesome, gave it a pat on the dash as i got out because that may have been the last drive before winter.
..maybe

my snub to rich exotic car guys..
IMG_0492.JPG

• Winner
Reactions: 4 users

454GrandPrix

Master Mechanic
Jul 27, 2016
Lehi, Utah
I took the Grand Prix on a short trip yesterday (more like an extended errand, but any excuse is a good one). As I was passing an elementary school, I thought of this thread and decided to pull in for a quick photo. There are no trees or beautiful scenery--I was in town, after all--so I apologize for that. But it's what I could do on the spur of the moment.

GONYBex.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor