IN CASE YOU NEEDED TO LAUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeltaT

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2010
This last post is why I come to this forum - I want to see you in a reality show!

:mrgreen:

Jim

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
lmao @ my own reality show... TONY TV... so i was roasting down the highway in od, pushing 4 n a half grand, (i dont want to hear anything about my speading), when i got off the exit i heard a clack, and all gears were gone except 1st and reverse... big thanks to MEANBUICKS, for having the answer... governor gear threw a spring... sure enough, i dropped the trans pan and the spring was starring up at me... dont have time or money to buy new springs so i re-used that one, hopefully she will hold herself together till payday...

Attachments

• CAM02215.jpg
    CAM02215.jpg
    461.3 KB · Views: 353

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
pontiacgp said:
putting in a used bent spring will only lead to more drama
i know, i straightened it the best i could, it just needs to last till payday...

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
and after i put it in, it looked straighterthan the other one...

Attachments

• CAM02217.jpg
    CAM02217.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 339

DeltaT

Greasemonkey
Sep 6, 2010
Nothing like a screaming mechanical over-rev to get your heart pumping a bit :shock:

I'm glad nothing blew up!

Jim

BPTTONE420012

G-Body Guru
Jan 20, 2014
FAIRFIELD COUNTY, CT
driving the last mile n a half home in 1st was entertaining... after replacing the spring and all the fluid, she actually shifts smoother...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor