IROC Wagon Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Well, I'm gonna get back to this soon, just don't have the time right now.

Bought me a new truck and have been trying to get it squared away. Couple more years I'll have all the time I need to work on this stuff. Doesn't mean I'm not still buying parts, just haven't been putting them on as usual.

Ha! Right back on top again.

Stay Thirsty my Friends. ...

Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Truck Envy, anyone? Does it come with its own Zip Code?

What engine and transmission moves that beast?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
NOW THATS A TRUCK!

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
I've wanted one of these since before I could afford one. Bought it used needing work, C4500 Pickup 4X4. Has a Duramax diesel with an Allison 5 speed. Wheels and tires upgraded to 22.5". Full Leather interior, rear seat folds into a bed with a touch of a button. Has the Link Ultra-Ride system (no leaf springs) and full Monroe package. Best I could afford was a ten year old truck but this one had been in the SEMA show when new. Drives like a car with waaaaaay more attitude. Oh yeah, of course it has train horns. Not boasting, just sayin. ...

Stay Thirsty my Friends. ...

Reactions: 1 user

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
That's awesome!:banana:

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Just for ha-has I looked up 19.5 tires and SRW steel rims for my F350. Oh my. $284 and wheel and $532 a tire for 285-70/19.5. You probably don't want to admit how much a set of six 22.5 rollers cost....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor