Is the modern car scene a reflection of income inequality....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This coming from a guy who said his wifey allowed him to buy a car...🙄

I couldn't find the meme that meant castrated scrotumless excuse of a man.

I really don't understand how you can't comprehend anything that I have said already, if you had any scrotum you would come down here in person and prove yourself. I've said it multiple times. Anybody that wants to come down and have a talk about some cars I would buy them a beer and hear what they have to say.

Can't get any more clear than that but then again that takes some testicles to show up, clearly I'm the only one has them.

So with that being said do you ladies want to keep going or digress while you have some little man respect left

So again can we get back to the damn cars or do more you guys have to step up off this forum and show how much Beta males you are simped off to some female...
:popcorn:

Reactions: 1 user
probably-sun-tzu-png.3572057

• Haha
My impression is hes just mad because, as he acknowledged, I'm married. I also don't cheat, and have never been either gay o rbisexual. The idea I refuse to accept his requests for a date doesn't seem to land well.

My impression is hes just mad because, as he acknowledged, I'm married. I also don't cheat, and have never been either gay o rbisexual. The idea I refuse to accept his requests for a date doesn't seem to land well.
Yeah, wrong impression. You ran your mouth I'm just calling you on it. It's that simple.

I re-read this over my morning coffee.

Excellent read, "MEN". Shows me who you all really are, and why I hate people. :)

Last edited:
Are we still doing this? Before I signed off last night I asked what exactly you were requesting of us and your answer had something to do with me being a eunuch. Looking back, there seems to be a lot of references to male genitalia mixed with repeated invitations to chill at your crib. Seems a little...suspect. I guess they could have been veiled threats of violence and not romantic at all. I don't really know.

I guess I have to state it clear for the reading impaired..

All I'm saying is for those of you that like to run your head on the Internet, show up in person somewhere down here on the beautiful beaches, plenty of open bars, let's grab a beer and see what's on your mind. I'm just wanting to see who is behind those words.

References of any "parts" are because of the lack of being men here, bunch of drama seeking old bitties is all I see. No violence anywhere, you want to judge behind a computer screen, I'm giving you the opportunity to do it in person.

Show up and prove me wrong. :)

Are we still doing this? Before I signed off last night I asked what exactly you were requesting of us and your answer had something to do with me being a eunuch. Looking back, there seems to be a lot of references to male genitalia mixed with repeated invitations to chill at your crib. Seems a little...suspect. I guess they could have been veiled threats of violence and not romantic at all. I don't really know.
The last post definitely sounds like romantic interest. Might roofie you though so be careful, even if anyone wants to waste thousands of dollars on a trip to see an internet personality with the promise of a $3 beer at best waiting on the other end...

The last post definitely sounds like romantic interest. Might roofie you though so be careful, even if anyone wants to waste thousands of dollars on a trip to see an internet personality with the promise of a $3 beer at best waiting on the other end...
Excellent digress, what I expected of you. So words on the internet is all you are.đź‘Ť

Who is next to back down?

Hey y'all! Quitcherbitchin'!!!!!!!!!! Don't make me pull this car over. :)

I agree, espouse as you wish on the subject of the thread, but people jabbing at each other personally, getting butthurt, or wanting to fight everyone out in the open in the thread just looks bad from any distance. Please just stop. This forum is to help the overall G-body community. This kind of chest-thumpin' stuff ain't.

Please take it to PM if you really feel the need to vent on each other. That kind of sh*t is what "Threadlocker" is made out of.

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users
Yeah, wrong impression. You ran your mouth I'm just calling you on it. It's that simple.

I re-read this over my morning coffee.

Excellent read, "MEN". Shows me who you all really are, and why I hate people. :)

I find it humorous that you are still ruminating on this. I'd all but forgotten about it until I saw my alerts when I logged in. How beta of me.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor