Is the modern car scene a reflection of income inequality....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally just stating and proving how you arm chair internet warriors are just that.
Not on me your wife took your scrotum and put it in her purse. I am more of a man.

Have a goood night eunuchs.

And all that, kiddos, is why drugs are bad, mmkay?

Words, whether printed or spoken, convey the same meaning. The ability to formulate intelligent, constructive options in real time in whichever medium equally conveys their meaning in a void where you are excluding attempts at other forms of influence and intimidation outside the merits of what's being debated.

Also, stay in school.

My point is that 15yrs ago you didn't need a 408 stroker LS motor and/or a Twin Turbo setup just to compete with the new crap lol...
15 years ago was 2007, and yea you did. so again what small town are you from.....

Reactions: 1 user
And all that, kiddos, is why drugs are bad, mmkay?
No drugs here, last time you went into personal attacks against me because you didn't have facts so I'll tell you and the other ladies here put up or shut up, but you all are the internet keybord warriors with the IQ of the 10 teeth in your jaw so again, put up or shut up..

Whatever helps you sleep at night...
The fact you clowns are trying to argue this, is what does.

I just said a few things about me and I got attacked so you ladies drift into that insecure category that you are.

I THOUGHT we car guys were men here..🙄

No drugs here, last time you went into personal attacks against me because you didn't have facts so I'll tell you and the other ladies here put up or shut up, but you all are the internet keybord warriors with the IQ of the 10 teeth in your jaw so again, put up or shut up..
Versus...
Can debate something all day, just depends on the merit of who I'm doing it with. Opening with a condescending attitude of your stuff is holier than thou and everyone else is crap, yea I'm going to take everything you say and toss it away.

Boasting about 4klbs loaded on an at most 3/4 ton chassis I take it? And I'm the unsafe one? Pot, meet kettle.🙄

Your jabs are pitiful, but feel free to keep going on with what you think you're better at. Has no bearing on me, but again, whatever makes you feel better. You win the internet. 🤷‍♂️

You want to talk trucks, bring all the numbers in. GM side the 6.2l is out there, the Durmax also. Seems we have left them out of the game. Get them internet numbers too, which is moot because nothing stays stock in most places, anyone knows that.

Florida has it's reputation, I don't do enough drugs to hold that one up. Others have me well beat on that. If you knew it all how'd you miss that one...

The banter is normal banter. You want to take it up a level and nit pick everything I've said/done here and scoff on how it's not right..bla..bla..bla, you better be bringing more than just words to criticize me, bud. That's all you've done, nit pick everything I've posted on how according to you, it's sub par. I'm not that bored to go into every detail, clearly you are. So tell me about this over loaded chassis you're boasting about, let's see this thread. I clearly stated I'll load about 2k lbs on my 3/4 ton because it'll safely haul that, but according to you that's not enough weight to make a "real truck". Ok bro, go pop your collar and strut around somewhere.

You lost your credibility with me when I asked you a blatant yes or no question on if you've worked with any LS Engine, and you couldn't even answer that. I had to read your crap talking to get that answer.
You haven't, so you come in immediately thinking they are garbage with only internet numbers. I've worked with all kinds of trucks, made some really good power with the early 2010's Dodge Cummins 6.7l, the early 2000's Ford 7.3l Diesels were strong too. Haven't worked with newer ones. Early Durmax was good until you had to change injectors. Already stated the gas burners I've worked with.

I use my 3/4 ton 6.0l gas burner with a few mods for what I do and it's all I need. I pull my 16ft car trailer incase I need to haul weight, because I'll pull it easier. One would say that's safer than overloading a chassis.. hmmm...

Just to add in.. :)

View attachment 204443
Emphasis added. Normally people who didnt do any would just claim that the other night, not use qualifiers like 'enough'... compare that to tonight claiming none... but, the narrative always changes doesn't it?
The fact you clowns are trying to argue this, is what does.

I just said a few things about me and I got attacked so you ladies drift into that insecure category that you are.
Actually.... no, no you didn't. Re-read your posts here...

See these:
This right here tells me you came from a small town of people who didn't know cars.

Ditto, refer to the above. Small town stuff.

I'm honestly trying to figure out the point in this whole thread. I'm 38 with my 1984 MCSS, and my 2002 C5Z06 as fun cars, a 2009 Civic as a DD and my 2001 Sierra 2500HD as the work truck. All paid for.

I'm not here for boasting figures of what cost what.. these clowns are putting money into cars, and I'm making triple payments on my house to pay a 30 year mortgage off in 9 years from the time I bought it. Max contributions each year in my ROTH IRA and other investments.

Not married and no kids.

Follow me for more financial advice. :)

Bold of you to think I care about others. There's a reason why I'm ahead of the curve and my life is good. I focus on me, not the other crap of society.

Fairytale to those who don't have any control of their lives.

Trust me dude, this is the second time tonight you showed me where you're a beta. I'm not phased. :)

Now before I absolutely wreck both of you ladies with my background of hard trained psychology, ask yourself do you really want to go down this road? I hang out on the beach and absolutely hate all of society. What better of a life. Get the hint. :)

But I am here in this forum to help out with what advice I can on car stuff and have done so. Can't hack it, well move along and come back when you can. I am absolutely not here for any feelings. :)

This is the problem with our society, too much damn feelings. You grown men sure as hell are looking like some really mature grown men right now.

Don't hate me because you simp'd to a v*g*na that I would have tossed out the next morning.

For the record, how in the hell does this as a car group in a discussion divulge into crap here like this... oh yea, feelings..

You clowns need to up your manhood.

Someone meme you?

Like I said, why are you two girls literally turning this thread into this crap.. sheesh

So to put this on track about cars and not feelings,

Then shut your crap here since you beta'd out. :)

Why would I ask you for advice since you seem to be offended how I'm doing better. :)

Like I said why are you both offended at that.. It's a damn car group, calm down people🙄

So let's put this on track without the guys coming in who failed at life and let their estrogen take over. 🙄

That's why I asked my question before the betas came in talking about how they hate their own lives.. ;)

Don't hate me for my good decisions in life. :)

Again this is where you don't have reading comprehension. I have a girlfriend who is on the same level of me who doesn't want kids.. Who the fck said you need to have kids in life..

That's the point so can we get back to cars or do you guys want to discuss psychology of why your minds are weaker....🙄

Seriously, how old are you "men".......

I say one thing about how to be financially smart and you clowns take it to the next level. Nobody would know about your inadequacies unless you posted.

You want some peanut butter with that jelly? :)

I'll trump you all day. already have, come to Florida and find out more hoss. I'm here. :)

I'm really trying to figure out why we have this many beta car "men" in this forum here...if you weren't you wouldn't try to compete

My initial morgage rate was 3.25%, tell me why you suck at life more?

You straight up showed your azz in your other post, and that's where I figured out you and the other clowns here weren't about sht. Come prove me wrong if you are, again I'll buy anyone a beer if they are worty of it. :)

Literally just stating and proving how you arm chair internet warriors are just that.
Not on me your wife took your scrotum and put it in her purse. I am more of a man.

Have a goood night eunuchs.

Whole lot of insults flying from one side and, guess who tossed the first one out of the exchanges. Go on and read backwards up the thread.

Now, for the record, there were plenty of facts including HP and TQ ratings in that other thread you mentioned, which, you never responded to just like you again don't respond when confronted with number and questions here. Just take on a schoolyard bully attitude and hurl insults. If you'd like, we can bring some of those posts here too.

Versus...

Emphasis added. Normally people who didnt do any would just claim that the other night, not use qualifiers like 'enough'... compare that to tonight claiming none... but, the narrative always changes doesn't it?

Actually.... no, no you didn't. Re-read your posts here...

See these:

Whole lot of insults flying from one side and, guess who tossed the first one out of the exchanges. Go on and read backwards up the thread.

Now, for the record, there were plenty of facts including HP and TQ ratings in that other thread you mentioned, which, you never responded to just like you again don't respond when confronted with number and questions here. Just take on a schoolyard bully attitude and hurl insults. If you'd like, we can bring some of those posts here too.
I'm not even mad the fact you took the time to qoute everything you did from what I said. That absolutely shows me how much little life you have..

Beta much. Sheesh.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office

This was a post about who has what money to strut what, and it turned into personal insults of people who are Beta male simps compared to those of us who have been and done.

This post definitely has perpetuated to show us who is what here on the forum.

Some of you people are pathetic excuses of men, and you know it.

See yourself out.

I'm not even mad the fact you took the time to qoute everything you did from what I said. That absolutely shows me how much little life you have..

Beta much. Sheesh.

Season 8 Nbc GIF by The Office
Annnnnnd yet another of those mature replies you're becoming known for that come from one who realizes they have no intelligent or well reasoned response to being called out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor