Is the modern car scene a reflection of income inequality....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow you just have it all figured out don't you? Certainly lacking a wife and kids isn't very fulfilling but with how humble and kind you are, I'm sure you are surrounded by more than enough friends to make up for it.
You don't pay attention much. I have a GF who doesn't want kids. Who said anywhere that kids are a necessity of life? Look outside the box of routine life.

Now before I absolutely wreck both of you ladies with my background of hard trained psychology, ask yourself do you really want to go down this road? I hang out on the beach and absolutely hate all of society. What better of a life. Get the hint. :)

But I am here in this forum to help out with what advice I can on car stuff and have done so. Can't hack it, well move along and come back when you can. I am absolutely not here for any feelings. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
This is the problem with our society, too much damn feelings. You grown men sure as hell are looking like some really mature grown men right now.

Don't hate me because you simp'd to a v*g*na that I would have tossed out the next morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
For the record, how in the hell does this as a car group in a discussion divulge into crap here like this... oh yea, feelings..

You clowns need to up your manhood.

• Haha
Fact is, you don't know sh*t about me and I've made no claims. It looks like you've been a member for quite some time but I honestly never noticed your posts until recently. Why did I notice? Because your tone is...overly-confident. There's a theory about over compensation. Maybe crawl out of your own ******* far enough to reread some of your own posts. Then ask yourself why anyone might be a little put off.

• Agree
Fact is, you don't know sh*t about me and I've made no claims. It looks like you've been a member for quite some time but I honestly never noticed your posts until recently. Why did I notice? Because your tone is...overly-confident. There's a theory about over compensation. Maybe crawl out of your own ******* far enough to reread some of your own posts. Then ask yourself why anyone might be a little put off.
Come find out then. I'll buy anyone a beer and have a good convo down here to help them with good life advice. I had an old man a long time ago set me on track and ask me to do the same with passing advice.

You in?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor