Is the modern car scene a reflection of income inequality....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that you asking ME for life and financial advice? Dude, just say please.

Is that you asking ME for life and financial advice? Dude, just say please.
Why would I ask you for advice since you seem to be offended how I'm doing better. :)

Like I said why are you both offended at that.. It's a damn car group, calm down people🙄

• Friendly
Reactions: 1 user
Back on track to where? I thought you didn't understand the point of the thread?

This is the problem with our society, too much damn feelings. You grown men sure as hell are looking like some really mature grown men right now.

Don't hate me because you simp'd to a v*g*na that I would have tossed out the next morning.

One day you might mature enough to the point that the p*rn wears off your brain and you realize there is more to having family than just "simping to a v*g*na" as you put it.

Then again you might not, and you'll go on being a lonely, miserable arrogant *ss the rest of your life but hey, you'll have that house paid off and all of your money to yourself. I'd hate to know what it's like to be so shallow that money is all you need to be happy but what do I know? After all, I'm just a lowly beta...

Reactions: 1 users
One day you might mature enough to the point that the p*rn wears off your brain and you realize there is more to having family than just "simping to a v*g*na" as you put it.

Then again you might not, and you'll go on being a lonely, miserable arrogant *ss the rest of your life but hey, you'll have that house paid off and all of your money to yourself. I'd hate to know what it's like to be so shallow that money is all you need to be happy but what do I know? After all, I'm just a lowly beta...
Again this is where you don't have reading comprehension. I have a girlfriend who is on the same level of me who doesn't want kids.. Who the fck said you need to have kids in life..

That's the point so can we get back to cars or do you guys want to discuss psychology of why your minds are weaker....🙄

Seriously, how old are you "men".......

I say one thing about how to be financially smart and you clowns take it to the next level. Nobody would know about your inadequacies unless you posted.

You want some peanut butter with that jelly? :)

You forgot to call me racist.

God, I miss Tynan.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Bold of you to think I care about others. There's a reason why I'm ahead of the curve and my life is good. I focus on me, not the other crap of society.
Ben Morin is that you? Sure sounds like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor