It's a good day for the Gbody community

Status
Not open for further replies.
403 calais said:
I can't wait to get my hands on one of those t-top patch panels!!! When will they b available? Thanks.

You mean this one????

lol..I just got my prototype today. We hope to finish the test fitting soon. I see a couple opportunities to make it better.

Attachments

• IMAG2787.jpg
    IMAG2787.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 887
rgile said:
So when do we get to buy all these goodies.Christmas is coming would love to buy them for gifts.

THey wont hit the US for the holidays, but soon there after

G_Body_Enthusiast said:
anything specifically for grand prixs yet?

Nothing yet, I believe that Brian from Gbodyparts asked to get a listing from gp owners what they are looking for and he has yet to see anything.

I'm just happy to see a company step up and makes needed parts for the g body.And being made in the usa on top of that will make everyone happy too.

AlamoCity210 said:
^^^I don't think think they're being made in the US but at least their being made.

THere are a few that we were able to get made here. And some up in Canada as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor