It's a good day for the Gbody community

Status
Not open for further replies.
HeggieGbody said:
are yall going to do parts for grand prixs
Please read the last page

HeggieGbody said:
are yall going to do parts for grand prixs
I hear 85GPLef41 & I see you HeggieGbody have 3 GP's. I have also heard the others. Do me a favor get a poll going in the GP section of the top 20 things GP owners would need. I am not talking just 2+2 but that could be included.
I have 2 2+2's & 2 GP's myself.
BUT I have to answer to every one involved in manufacturing & retailing these parts & for pushing the production of these parts. I need a solid foundation saying yes these will sell & yes we can build & sell 250 of these units in a reasonable time.

I do not want to ignore but I need your help. I have problems even finding a decent GP any more. This is my business & we can't find Gp's. I have a whole folder here of requests. So I have an idea of what you need. I just need more info & yes we all need this part.

Now your talking to a guy who's first car was a 67 GTO. His second a 66 GTO. I have owned plenty & am a Pontiac guy. Trans am's FireBirds, etc... I even had a old 77 ventura at one time. Yes that was a low point in my life LOL
I have NOS GP quarters, door skins, fenders etc... I have NOS 2+2 parts & regular GP parts as well. So we have some parts to do this with.
Make it to a point where I have some ammo & can't ignore the GP's, help me help you.

Once you get this going e-mail me the link. I will follow, help, & see what we can & can't do.
Is this fair enough guys?

86.5 to 88 LS header panel marker light t1 test fits. We know the color is wrong we know the triangle is missing in the casting. They send them like this for test fitment purposes only. Nice thing is when we installed the new lights I made sure to pay attention where the nuts were at location wise on the inside. I wanted to see if they were off at all. Nice result is that they fit exactly back in the same spot on the Passengers side. 1/16" off on the driver side. We will get that tweaked although as you can see from the pics it did not effect the alignment.
When we sent out the 86.5 to 88 LS -SS doors we also sent the front & rear bumper covers for the LS. This is something that will come in the future. This light & the lower bumper cover lights is a request we get weekly. So if the upper lights sell we will also develop the lower lights.
I just wanted to let the LS guys know we are thinking of them as well as the GP guys 😉 Now if we had requests weekly from the GP guys.......... 8)

Attachments

• MonteCarloLS(7).jpg
    MonteCarloLS(7).jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 569
  • MonteCarloLS.jpg
    MonteCarloLS.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 555
  • MonteCarloLS(5).jpg
    MonteCarloLS(5).jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 551
  • MonteCarloLS(4).jpg
    MonteCarloLS(4).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 545
  • MonteCarloLS(1).jpg
    MonteCarloLS(1).jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 554
damn, about time. 8)

84cutlass383 they are in the Oldsmobile section on the bezel & grill topic.

Some of the T-top exterior trim pics for all factory T-top Gbody exterior glass.
Test fitted & locks on just as tight as factory. Same bends creases etc..
I had to add some contrast to the pics just too bright.

Attachments

• ttopexteriorglasstrimdetail.jpg
    ttopexteriorglasstrimdetail.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 956
  • ttopglasstrim.jpg
    ttopglasstrim.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 963
  • Ttoptrim3.JPG
    Ttoptrim3.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 966
oldsofb said:
Any news to report. Where are my trunk floor drop offs!
We are making progress. I too need a floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor