Joke of the day

Reactions: 1 user
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Ah-hmm, First thing I noticed in all the news feeds was that there was no mention of it being an accident. Totally to the contrary, Alec "Killed" someone. No benefit of the doubt, no room for the possibility that it had been inadvertent. Nope!! Convicted by the press and D*** the evidence and the truth. No place for truth in the actions of the media; they are too busy trying to manipulate the masses with their version of reality. ENOUGH. (Exclamation being aimed at me by me) Too many useless commercials and not enough entertainment. YURK, Barf.

Nick

• Agree
Ah-hmm, First thing I noticed in all the news feeds was that there was no mention of it being an accident. Totally to the contrary, Alec "Killed" someone. No benefit of the doubt, no room for the possibility that it had been inadvertent. Nope!! Convicted by the press and D*** the evidence and the truth. No place for truth in the actions of the media; they are too busy trying to manipulate the masses with their version of reality. ENOUGH. (Exclamation being aimed at me by me) Too many useless commercials and not enough entertainment. YURK, Barf.

Nick
In all fairness... He did kill her.. he was the one that pulled the trigger. This is a joke thread, so.. images.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users