Status
Not open for further replies.

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
1984-monte-carlo-ss said:
damn is there any minor upgrades i can do that he wont notice? :twisted:

Take your top end (intake and carb) plus accessories and put a 350 under it :idea: lmao that'd be awesome and theres no way he could tell unless he looked at the back or the side of the block :p

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
I've owned a 3.0L DOHC Maxima, and I'm telling you the only way you'll beat him w/a fairly stock SS is if he really can't drive. The Maxima is the 4 door version of the Z cars. And w/it being FWD drive and the majority of the weight being over the drive tires, and it probably will get you on take off due to it's traction. Maxima's are deceitfully quick to be sedans.

cdg1984

G-Body Guru
Oct 18, 2009
Evansville IN
I dunno dude, as much as I wanna say that you'd destroy him because I hate those ricer punks more than the next guy, I just don't know. Well you have an SS so that means 305 HO meaning about 190hp and like what, 245ft lb? The crapxima makes about 220hp with like 215ft lb, so it'd definitely be close. Your 3.73 gears and posi are a plus, and your cars probably weigh around the same. I say its gonna depend on the driver mostly, so I hope you can get off the line quick. I'd just go for it, and if you lose, punch the kid in the face for disrespecting your ride :twisted: lmfao jk jk. Good luck bro! And shut that punk *ss ricers mouth up!![/quote]
hahhahah i almost knocked him out the other day for other ish he said but i mean i can launch it at 2,000 rpms and hook idk though lol[/quote]

Lol nice dude, I hate it sooooo much when people talk sh*t. Like I'm surprised I've never gotten myself in a fight in school because people just piss me off waaaayy too much sometimes but I try to keep my cool in school, but I bet if people pissed me off like that outside of school I'd probably be doin some major asskickin' lmao. Well anyways, like I said as long as you can get a good jump off the line then you might have a chance. His car is fwd so its not like he can just punch it without spinning the tires cause of all the front end lift. If your back tires are bad then swap em' with the fronts for more traction, can't win a race very easily with bald tires lol. Shift manually and try to keep it within your powerband (190hp at 4800, 240ft lb at 3200) and try not to punch it right off the line. Now go out and kick some *ss!![/quote]

Sorry dude, but its not going to happen

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
cdg1984 said:
Sorry dude, but its not going to happen

Aww damn :( well, i tried lol

dream on mcss

G-Body Guru
Jun 22, 2011
Oxford, MI
RITTER said:
A little 50-75 top shot NOS kit :mrgreen:

I like your thinking ritter... :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor