Lady running for Mayor of Detroit is a convicted Felon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbodytoys

G-Body Guru
May 1, 2014
Detroit, MI
Why this is hilarious to me? I have no idea. lol. If you're sitting in a G-Body in Detroit with a gun....you shouldn't be a felon, you're just smart.

Court records note Bomer was approached by police while sitting in a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass parked at the curb in the 9300 block of Whitcomb on July 25, 2008. A search turned up a .38-caliber pistol with four live rounds. Bomer said the weapon was not hers.

She said she had just purchased the vehicle, the prior owner was a gun-carrier and several others had been driving the car.

Ultimately, she was convicted during a bench trial in January 2009 and sentenced to a year of probation and was successful in completing it, records say.

B99533440Z.1_20170802215816_000_GM81JBFLF.1-0.jpg

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...oral-candidates-felony-convictions/104244406/

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I heard she tried to join this forum when she bought her G body and she was refused because she failed the criminal background check. I guess there are different standards in the political world. ....:p

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Still got a cleaner record than those who would have come before her.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
In between incarcerations, Kwame Kilpatrick moved to my town in Texas. My wife works for the school district and said a family moved in and the little boy is telling the other kids his dad is a "big shot".

My wife asks if I knew who he was. I start telling her about dead hookers and she stops me and says she better not know. good idea.

A gun and a G-body? She sounds like good people.

Reactions: 1 users

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
The only reason I left this thread alone was because there was a G-Body involved. Already starting to regret that.

L92 OLDS

Comic Book Super Hero
Mar 30, 2012
West Michigan
He he....Lot's of douche bags in Detroit. Last month the valet attendant at the Doubletree downtown decided he would steal the root beer soda I had left in the back seat. When he opened the can it sprayed all over the windshield, instrument panel and floor console leaving stains on the seat. They didn't clean it up or even apologize the next morning when I picked it up.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
yours or his?.....:D

Mine by default, because he got convicted and sent to prison and had to pay $800K restitution before he could move down... then his wife got evicted from the house he didn't pay for... which then happened multiple times and I think they moved to the ATL.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Is there at least a picture of her Cutlass somewhere? :p

Last edited:
  • Agree

1evilregal

Comic Book Super Hero
Apr 23, 2009
Greensboro, NC
A gun and a G-body? She sounds like good people.

:rofl:

Detroit has been broken down by crooked politicians for decades, I remember the Coleman Young eras (before and after the cocaine convictions,embezzelment, etc..., and they elected him again after serving time...), she'd just be another in the line...

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor