Lauren engineering.....body kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
Just got the bad news from OPGI today, I'm NOT getting my SS nose. Good news for some though,he said they have the Lauren SS grilles in stock.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Just got the bad news from OPGI today, I'm NOT getting my SS nose. Good news for some though,he said they have the Lauren SS grilles in stock.
I talked to David from Lauren a week or so ago through Ebay contact and asked if he had any El Camino SS or Lumina nose conversions in stock and he told me no.

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
The air deflector that adds to the button of a front ground effect of a Malibu or El camino. Rear tailgate wing for El camino and maybe a basic 6pc body kit to blend with when I lower my elcamino. Luckily the air deflector he still had no more rear wings and a few body kits left for elcamino's

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
The air deflector that adds to the button of a front ground effect of a Malibu or El camino. Rear tailgate wing for El camino and maybe a basic 6pc body kit to blend with when I lower my elcamino. Luckily the air deflector he still had no more rear wings and a few body kits left for elcamino's
Who had the body kits still in stock?

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
Lauren engineering did. I've been talking to David thur ebay about what they have in stock and what they don't so I can get everything before there gone.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Lauren engineering did. I've been talking to David thur ebay about what they have in stock and what they don't so I can get everything before there gone.
When was the last time you talked to David through Ebay?
The last time I contacted him was 2-19 and he was supposed to send me an invoice through PayPal and I never got it and have sent multiple emails since then with no response even called and left a detailed message at LE's number still nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor