Lauren engineering.....body kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Last time I talked with him was Friday March 2nd when he sent the invoive thur PayPal and paid for the items.
I thought maybe Ebay was doing some blocking since he was going around them for a sale but you got yours so obviously that is not the case.

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
Before i got ahold of david thur ebay I tried calling and never could get ahold of anyone so that's when I found one of his listing on ebay and message him that way and he been responding to all my messages. Noticed he messages back faster between 4pm-7pm during the late afternoon evening time.

grzsports

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2016
I hope everyone else that ordered the nose can get theirs. Mine order got cancelled today:itchy:

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Well this has been fun, so from my initial contact with David from Lauren Engineering on 2-19 through his Ebay account where he was supposed to send me an invoice for some parts and never did, I then sent multiple emails over a week long period through Ebay to him and left a detailed message at the LE number trying to get a hold of him all with no response.
So almost 3 weeks later he finally emails me and sends me the invoice and says he is boxing it up and will ship it as soon as PayPal clears, I hesitated for a moment thinking I basically already excepted the fact I wasn't getting the parts but paid anyways because I did still want them, this was on 3-10 he also sent me a Fed Ex tracking number right after the payment was received and I emailed him back asking if he had a list of available parts he could send me and got no response again.
Now it is 3-16 and my Fed Ex tracking still shows only the label has been created and the package has still not been picked up and of coarse I emailed him to the address listed on my PayPal invoice and through Ebay and still no response.
If this is how he handles paying (repeat) customers it is no surprise they are closing their doors, I am just hoping he eventually ships it and I don't have to go through a PayPal dispute claim.
I just hope my gut feeling is wrong.

• Optimistic
Reactions: 1 user

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
That sucks about your order and him taking so long. My second order arrived yesterday no problem and every time I email him thru ebay got a response back quick.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
That sucks about your order and him taking so long. My second order arrived yesterday no problem and every time I email him thru ebay got a response back quick.
My problem is when you say you are going to do something then you do it, when I tell a customer I am going to take care of something they can take me at my word that it will get done, I just don't understand how you can not have the common courtesy to keep a customer in the loop with a simple response.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Ace Burt

Greasemonkey
Jul 23, 2017
Texas
Well this has been fun, so from my initial contact with David from Lauren Engineering on 2-19 through his Ebay account where he was supposed to send me an invoice for some parts and never did, I then sent multiple emails over a week long period through Ebay to him and left a detailed message at the LE number trying to get a hold of him all with no response.
So almost 3 weeks later he finally emails me and sends me the invoice and says he is boxing it up and will ship it as soon as PayPal clears, I hesitated for a moment thinking I basically already excepted the fact I wasn't getting the parts but paid anyways because I did still want them, this was on 3-10 he also sent me a Fed Ex tracking number right after the payment was received and I emailed him back asking if he had a list of available parts he could send me and got no response again.
Now it is 3-16 and my Fed Ex tracking still shows only the label has been created and the package has still not been picked up and of coarse I emailed him to the address listed on my PayPal invoice and through Ebay and still no response.
If this is how he handles paying (repeat) customers it is no surprise they are closing their doors, I am just hoping he eventually ships it and I don't have to go through a PayPal dispute claim.
I just hope my gut feeling is wrong.
Sorry to this is going on. I had zero luck with the guy. I am still trying to find a 6 piece aero kit but no luck anywhere so far. I just got a sweet roll pan from Allday off eBay but they don’t make the other parts. With the front end I got also the aero kit would wrap it.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Sorry to this is going on. I had zero luck with the guy. I am still trying to find a 6 piece aero kit but no luck anywhere so far. I just got a sweet roll pan from Allday off eBay but they don’t make the other parts. With the front end I got also the aero kit would wrap it.
Over the last couple years I have bought a hood scoop and ground effects package directly from Lauren without issues from David and before that I have bought many things from David's dad in the past so even though they are closing their doors and I was buying this directly from David instead of off their site or Ebay account I still initially expected this to be a smooth transaction even though so far it hasn't been.
My FedEx delivery date has now come and gone and now reads "pending".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor