Lauren engineering.....body kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
0361F3F0-7EB3-4BEA-9A59-A54F41CA1538.png
Have you tried Dixierestoration for the ground effects, it looks like the L.E. kit also.
https://www.dixierestorationdepot.com/Product/Detail.aspx?s=DM92003 NOREARWRAP
Called Dixie and they said all their parts were Lauren as well. I decided to go with a featherweight composite front bumper and valance. With my 3” cowl hood it should look good. Here is a pic of it on a Malibu

I just called OPGI about my nose being backordered, his paperwork is showing next week delivery. I'm really beginning to wonder what the F--- is going on. Time will tell. I hate having that amount of $$$$ in limbo, not knowing IF the part is going to show up or not.

If a company is going out of buisness, why not make some noise about it & sell off what you have at a need to get rid of it price? If your were going out, why keep your web site up & running like you have product to sell? I just peeked & the site is like everything is OK.

If a company is going out of buisness, why not make some noise about it & sell off what you have at a need to get rid of it price? If your were going out, why keep your web site up & running like you have product to sell? I just peeked & the site is like everything is OK.
I was talking to the featherlite people and told them about Lauren and the possibility the molds may be available. He was very interested and I passed on some other contact info I had managed to locate. If anyone does buy the molds I suspect there will nonetheless be a significant time lapse until they can get the lines up and running and products ready to ship. Featherlight builds to order, I won’t have my parts for 5 weeks but they are going to be hand built and I know I am going to get them. I was looking for something different and I think I found it by going this direction and it only cost me $550.

I just called OPGI about my nose being backordered, his paperwork is showing next week delivery. I'm really beginning to wonder what the F--- is going on. Time will tell. I hate having that amount of $$$$ in limbo, not knowing IF the part is going to show up or not.
Whatch to see when your credit card is charged. Typically they won’t charge you until they know they have it and get a shipping date. That’s what tipped me off to call on my order. After a week I had not been charged and my order was not updated. Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor