Lauren engineering.....body kits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
They told me 3 different times that they don't bill the card until theyre shipping the parts

Reactions: 1 user

Robert Leonardo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2018
One thing different about Lauren Engineering compared to other aftermarket support now is they started making parts for our cars back when they were still new and the owner had a company prior to L.E. that made the same kind of parts but he lost that company in a divorce and this was probably going on 30 years now.
It's still a shame that they can't continue on.

The owner had Crystalite Engineering and his partner spent all the profits away. Lauren is owned by his son

grzsports

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2016
My nose is scheduled to arrive 3/8/18. But I didn't order the grill. How many of you ordered the ss grill and the lower piece that goes around the bottom of the nose?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
The owner had Crystalite Engineering and his partner spent all the profits away. Lauren is owned by his son
Yes, Dan's son David was the most recent owner but Dan was the original owner and that is who told me about losing his old company in a divorce.
He also told me that he lost a lot of good employee's because of this, I took him at his word that this is what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Man it sucks hearing about companies like this go down. Especially ones that cater so much to the G-bodies. I'll admit that I hate the Fast & Furious body kits and ground effects they sold but I have been eyeing the extended Monte SS spoiler for quite some time. What a shame

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
I ordered the SS grille with the nose. I read that the ChooChoo grille won't fit the Lauren nose.

Robert Leonardo

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 9, 2018
Yes, Dave's son was the most recent owner but Dave was the original owner and that is who told me about losing his old company in a divorce.
He also told me that he lost a lot of good employee's because of this, I took him at his word that this is what happened.

Wow, His son David is the one that told me his father lost Crystalite due to his partner John sinking the company

grzsports

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 10, 2016
Looks like most of the companies now show the part as discontinued. I tried to order the grill but they had already said they could not get one. Hopefully the nose shows up and I will have to come up with a aftermarket grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor