Status
Not open for further replies.

jwood1213

Apprentice
Apr 14, 2020
MA
I saw these headlights (link and screenshot below) a lot on other g-bodies and even f-bodies, does anyone here who has them have any feedback on them? I was thinking of ordering a set but I wanted to do some research on the work needed to set these up.

9BD80B4A-DCB5-4592-BB30-A52A54586579.jpeg

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
I can’t speak for that particular brand with the halos, I wasn’t willing to spend a lot on headlights. I did get these though and the difference is incredible. I can’t go back to driving with the ultra bright halogens I had. Plugs right in, easy install.

LEDS

6B20D2BD-20B3-46C8-9A18-7080C9D52D49.jpeg

Mac442

Master Mechanic
Apr 25, 2020
Ocean County, NJ
I'm looking for those as well and some feed back on them
They are great. Huge difference over old halogen Crystalvision lights. They don’t feel or look cheap ... I was worried because some aftermarket LEDs are $400 and up. Easy install...just plug in. LED headlights don’t get hot, so if you drive in the snow (I don’t) that may be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor